Palliative care resources for people in the NT
Use these links to find practical support or services in the Northern Territory (NT), or to put you in touch with support groups.
Palliative care organisations
Carers support and respite
Help within your home
- The Commonwealth Government funds a range of services for older Australians. You can find details at the myagedcare website.
- The Australian Government Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Home modification: Better Health Channel provides a checklist for use when considering home modifications
- Meals on Wheels.
- The Complaint Line website provides guidance on how to make a complaint about health practitioners, with the details for each state, for AHPRA and provides links to other health professional associations.
- The Australian Government Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission site gives consumers guidance on how to lodge a complaint or raise a concern. This website links to the official online complaint lodgement form which allows the complainant to choose the level of privacy of the complaint.
Page last updated 15 August 2022