Complaints About Care

Complaints About Care

If you are unhappy about your care or the care of your family member talk to your care provider.

If you need help navigating the aged care system or help to resolve issues the Older Persons Advocacy Network can help you.

If you are not pleased with the response to your complaint, there is another option. The Aged Care Quality and Safety Comission investigates complaints about aged care. If you are not satisfied with the facility’s response to your complaint they will investigate. There is information on the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission website where you can make a complaint online or by telephoning 1800 951 822.

Page created 14 January 2022